Benfits of Hiring an Au Pair
The primary advantages of an au pair over other forms of childcare are flexibility, convenience, and peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for by a trusted person in the safe environment of your own home. Additionally, an au pair will provide your children with more personal care and attention than they would receive in an out-of-home childcare environment.
An au pair can assist your family from as little as a few hours a week to serveral hours each day or even in a full-day capacity. The roles that an au pair can take for your family include:
- Solving family transport problems by taking children to and from school and after-school appointments.
- Helping your children improve their marks by assisting them with school work and supervising their homework.
- Providing care and companionship for your children.
- Providing your family with other services requiring transport such as grocery shopping and collecting post.
- Assisting your family with the preparation of meals.
- Engaging in stimulating games and activities with your children.
- Providing you with a trusted occasional evening babysitting option.